For installation, download and data analysis of UDS 2.0 devices use UDS-AT Software.
With the help of
an accident data Recorder 2.0 will turn into a measuring system.
UDSmonitor is used for the long-term recording of measured data, and for direct visualization of the actual measured values. The data output is in TXT format with separators of your choice. There are various international number formats integrated. The output frequency is 16 Hz Recording time is limited only by the maximum file size.
UDSmonitor supports Kienzle and VDO UDS device type 2.0. Send us a message, to find out more about availability and prices. A comparison with the standard software family is summarized in the function overview.
The UDS-AT software version 2.0 enables the configuration and evaluation of all UDS-AT and UDS-AT Pro devices.
The accident data recorders from Continental AG, Siemens VDO, Mannesmann VDO, VDO Kienzle and Mannesmann Kienzle are also supported. Optionally, the UDS-AT 2.0 software also enables qualified evaluation of all common DDD data from digital tachographs from all manufacturers.
- UDS-AT Software Basic for downloading the stored data,
- UDS-AT Software Service to configure the devices during installation and
- UDS-AT Software Science for analyzing the measured values.
Data Backup and Preview
This software has been specially developed to provide the fleet manager a quick reference of the most important event data.
The communication component allows
- a function test and
- download and
of the data.
The graphical representation of the data read out gives a first impression of what is happening and sets the fleet manager in the position to decide of a further analysis of the stored data. The graphics in UDS-AT Software Basic provides
- the velocity (smoothed)
- the distance traveled and
- the status (operating elements eg brake light, turn signal, ignition, etc.)
over the time axis.
UDS-AT Software Basic support in addition to the UDS-AT also Kienzle and VDO UDS device types 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 2.0.
Installation, configuration, data backup and data preview
For installation of an UDS-AT UDS-AT Software "Service" is required. This modul is the tool for the commisioning and the parameterization of the UDS-AT. Extensive functions for testing the UDS-AT are implemented.
The communication part of UDS-Software "Service" allows, among other
- the definition of the discrete input signals,
- the configuration of the CAN bus information,
- the selection of the installation location,
- entering the vehicle parameters,
- the measuring of pulse counts,
- to set specific parameters,
- the import of complete sets of parameters and
- a function test.
The extent of backup and the graphical functions corresponds with that of UDS-AT Software Basic.
UDS-AT Software Service support in addition to the UDS-AT also Kienzle and VDO UDS device types 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 2.0.
For institutions and accident analysts
Data Backup, Data Analysis and Reconstruction
This software product has been specially developed to perform a detailed analysis of the recorded measurements of UDS. Here, emphasis was placed on user-friendly operation in all processing steps. The software allows a rapid assessment of driving behavior and in particular of braking maneuvers, extreme situations, avoidance maneuver, and more. The analysis is supported by interactive zoom features and measurement aids. All the raw data of the recording devices are displayed:
- Longitudinal, lateral acceleration
- Wheel speed
- Angular velocities
- Rpm (if connected)
- Status of the operating elements (brake, turn signals, lights, ignition ...)
- The distance traveled in the recording period
For more information, browse our UDS-AT brochure Here you will also find illustrated explanations of the entire UDS-AT system.
UDS-AT DTCO Edition enables the expert to carry out a detailed analysis of the speed, acceleration and status of the optional inputs depending on the time or distance traveled. The basis for using UDS-AT DTCO Edition is knowledge of tachographs and accident mechanics.
UDS-AT DTCO Edition is compatible with the mass storage files of all digital tachographs on the market (DDD format). In addition, UDS-AT DTCO Edition also displays the S data from VDO and Continental tachographs.
- Signature verification
- Languages German, English, French and Italian
- Evaluation of the speed data (1 Hz) of all digital tachographs on the market
- Qualified evaluation of the higher resolution speed data (4 Hz) from VDO and Continental tachographs
- Display and evaluation of the 168h speed data (VDO / Continental)
- Display of speed, acceleration, distance and optional inputs (VDO / Continental) over time or distance
- Selection of the data area of interest
- Interpolation between the measured values using spline method
- Zoom function in x and y directions
- Measuring function with cursor
- Averaging over selected areas
- Interactive display of all time entries including all driving and rest times.
- Integrated map for evaluating all stored position data.
- Create reports with charts and device data
- XML export function
The correct use of UDS-AT DTCO Edition requires a 1- day training. Send us a message, to find out more about availability and prices.
You can access all functions via a toolbar.
The tool was tested with the 32-bit versions of MS Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Send us a Nachricht, to find out more about availability and prices.