We create software for accident data recorder, software for the analysis of digital tachographs and add-ins for the generation of image attachments.
For installation, download and data analysis of UDS 2.0 devices use UDS-AT Software.
With the help of
an accident data Recorder 2.0 will turn into a measuring system.
The old Hardlock dongle expired. Prices for switching to the latest UDS-AT software are available from your dealer.
UDSmonitor is used for the long-term recording of measured data, and for direct visualization of the actual measured values. The data output is in TXT format with separators of your choice. There are various international number formats integrated. The output frequency is 16 Hz Recording time is limited only by the maximum file size.
UDSmonitor supports Kienzle and VDO UDS device type 2.0. Send us a message, to find out more about availability and prices. A comparison with the standard software family is summarized in the function overview.
The next generation of accident data recorder software is waiting in the wings. The completely newly developed application is required in conjunction with the also newly developed
Also the known event data recorder from Continental AG, Siemens VDO, Mannesmann VDO, VDO Kienzle and Mannesmann Kienzle are supported.
- UDS-AT Software Basic for downloading the stored data,
- UDS-AT Software Service to configure the devices during installation and
- UDS-AT Software Science for analyzing the measured values.
For users of the old UDS-Software version 7.00 and 7.50 there are great deals to upgrade to the new software environment. For details, please contact your dealer.
Data Backup and Preview
This software has been specially developed to provide the fleet manager a quick reference of the most important event data.
The communication component allows
- a function test and
- download and
of the data.
The graphical representation of the data read out gives a first impression of what is happening and sets the fleet manager in the position to decide of a further analysis of the stored data. The graphics in UDS-AT Software Basic provides
- the velocity (smoothed)
- the distance traveled and
- the status (operating elements eg brake light, turn signal, ignition, etc.)
over the time axis.
UDS-AT Software Basic support in addition to the UDS-AT also Kienzle and VDO UDS device types 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 2.0.
Installation, configuration, data backup and data preview
For installation of an UDS-AT UDS-AT Software "Service" is required. This modul is the tool for the commisioning and the parameterization of the UDS-AT. Extensive functions for testing the UDS-AT are implemented.
The communication part of UDS-Software "Service" allows, among other
- the definition of the discrete input signals,
- the configuration of the CAN bus information,
- the selection of the installation location,
- entering the vehicle parameters,
- the measuring of pulse counts,
- to set specific parameters,
- the import of complete sets of parameters and
- a function test.
The extent of backup and the graphical functions corresponds with that of UDS-AT Software Basic.
UDS-AT Software Service support in addition to the UDS-AT also Kienzle and VDO UDS device types 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 2.0.
For institutions and accident analysts
Data Backup, Data Analysis and Reconstruction
This software product has been specially developed to perform a detailed analysis of the recorded measurements of UDS. Here, emphasis was placed on user-friendly operation in all processing steps. The software allows a rapid assessment of driving behavior and in particular of braking maneuvers, extreme situations, avoidance maneuver, and more. The analysis is supported by interactive zoom features and measurement aids. All the raw data of the recording devices are displayed:
- Longitudinal, lateral acceleration
- Wheel speed
- Angular velocities
- Rpm (if connected)
- Status of the operating elements (brake, turn signals, lights, ignition ...)
- The distance traveled in the recording period
See our UDS-AT Brochure for more information. Here are some illustrated explanations of the entire UDS-AT system.
DTCOscope allows the expert, a detailed analysis of the velocity, acceleration and status of the optional inputs as a function of time or distance traveled. The basis for the use of DTCOscope is knowledge of tachograph and the accident mechanism.
A special feature of DTCOscope is the ability to display the data of several vehicles involved in the accident at the same time. The mass storage data of all digital tachographs in the market are accessed.
- signature verification
- English Languages German , English and French
- Evaluation of detailed speed data (1 Hz) of all digital tachographs
- Evaluation of high resolution speed data (4 Hz) of the DTCO 1381
- Graphs of speed, acceleration, distance and optional inputs (only DTCO 1381), timeand distanceorientated
- Simultaneously views of data from several vehicles with synchronizing function
- Selection of interested data ranges
- Interpolation between data points by spline operation
- Zoom function in xand y-direction
- Measuring function with cursor
- Averaging over selected areas
- Preparation of reports with charts and device data
- Creation of LOG-files and project-files
- Importand export function
- Online documentation (only in German)
The correct use of DTCOscope requires a 1- day training. Send us a message, to find out more about availability and prices.
With the help of the image system add-in for MS-Word the images are quickly selected and sorted. The add-in creates a configurable table. The table includes also fields for automatic numbering and lettering. It is also possible to load the images directly from the table created into an existing image-editing application and to automatically update the table with the changes carried out there. Before sending, the images are compressed with the appropriate configuration.
You can access all functions via a toolbar.
The tool was tested with the 32-bit versions of MS Word 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Send us a message, to find out more about availability and prices.